Friday, April 27, 2007

WOW

Ahh what a day. A2 maths is so fucking annoying... And then, the party. That was pretty fun. Found out that i wasen't too bad when it came to dancing hehe. I guess it runs in the family, dad is a kick-ass dancer(NO PUN INTENDED). After that we had SUPPER. It was 11 by then. I was feeling extra sleepy when I got into my car. Just before cheras, I saw lightning pierce the night sky and felt the roar of thunder resonate in my chest(yes, very dramatic, i know). Driving slowly listening to oldies and just thinking about stuff can be extremely relaxing. Naturally, somebody or SOMEONE I didn't want to think about popped into my head. I thought about the 11th of april and how i'd never forget that day. A familiar feeling I always tried my best to surpress grew in me. WHY?!ARGH! (indigestion) hahaha, at least thats wat i want you to believe. All in all, a pretty kick-ass day.. ESPECIALLY the bhangra.. damn cool man..

1 comment: