Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ahhh life

Misery is my inspiration today. Why am I miserable? Because I still can't decide what I want to do.
I'm rarely like this but when I am, oh my god... I mean I'm listening to snow patrol. I mean what next? Evanescense, red wine and guy-liner? Err, no thanks.

Every man must choose the path he wishes to take for the better years of his life. It's important to make sure you're making the right decision because if you want to get somewhere you're going to have to pay toll. Sacrifices have to be made if you want to succeed. For you dyslexic people who're only good with numbers, this is what I'm talking about.

Wake up- 8am
Office- 9am-6pm
Free time- 6pm-8pm
Dinner- 8pm-9pm
and between 9 to 11 assuming you don't have work to catch up on, you might be free.

When family comes into the equation you have even less time for yourself. Hence the new generation of over worked, under payed and unfit middle age men with beer bellies living depressing lives increasingly spending their meager pay on therapy. Asian men don't see any benefits in spending so much money on therapy when they can relieve stress by beating their kids while certain western people who may not be able to afford therapy or are plain stingy choose to put their frustrations into being perverts. But I digress. Life is stressful. And being as Indian as I am, I don't want to pay toll with the intentions to go to Bombay and ending up in Lahore.

Other than the above, the fact that I'm 21 and that I've lived outside home so much and suddenly have to abide with the " be home in time for dinner" and " don't come home after 11.30pm" rules has come as a rude shock to say the least. I'm talking finding Gandhi in your curry rude... Sure I'm living in my parents' house so I'm going to have to follow their rules but I'M 21!!!! No matter though, I have plans to escape.

If you're observant, you've probably noticed that the article is getting kind of weak. I think it's because I've come to my senses and just realised that bitching about things achieves nothing... except making you realise that you're being a bitch and bitching achieves nothing. Which kind of makes it beneficial.

I'm off to make my decision and follow the yellow brick government taxed road to Bombay. Wish me luck

No comments: