Monday, January 4, 2010

Standing up

Today, I am pissed off.. No.. That would be an understatement.. Imagine Satan taking an afternoon nap, which he probably deserves seeing as the bastard works so hard taking care of serial murderers, rapists, dictators and Walt Disney . Now imagine sneaking up next to him and setting an air horn off right next to his ear. That is how pissed off I am.

My drunken-ass father tells me today that he expects me to work as a salesman in his company and get my MBA part time... That is just retarded. Studying to get an MBA full time would take someone about 5 years. Imagine trying to do it part-time. I'd be stuck doing something I HATE for YEARS before I go on to doing something worthwhile. If I had better qualifications, I wouldn't have to be stuck doing grunt work. I mean we're not Bill Gates rich but I know that we can easily afford the full time course I planned to do.

He thinks he's so f*cking great... Granted, he achieved a lot but that doesn't give him the right to treat everyone at home(especially my poor mother) like sh!t. His idea of being a good father and husband is simply providing for his family. There's so much more to it, and even I know that! His ego is intolerable and he stumbles around parties intoxicated boasting his achievements. Frankly, I find it embarrassing to be around him most of the time. That night at the party, he drove me home drunk and the following day made jokes at my expense in front of his friends about how he was perfectly safe to drive and I was worrying for no reason. THE MAN COULDN'T EVEN WALK STRAIGHT.


That's it, no more of this bullshit. I've made my decision... I will blaze my own trail. I'll become a Commercial Pilot and finance my own further education. The further I get away from him the better it will be for me.

No comments: